12.30.2006

Cheers, Tyson.

Just shy of eleven years in the making, my good friend Tyson Wright has just put out his new instrumental rock album, The Difference Engine. You can check out Tyson's music on www.tysonwright.com or by visiting his myspace page and the album is for sale online here. I should also mention that not only is Tyson a kick-ass rocker but he has great taste in photographers... I mean, I did the photography for his album and Eric did the album design. It was fun being able to contribute to the project. Congratulations, my friend, and here is to the great accomplishment and success of your album!

The day the album came out. Tyson like I've never seen him before.


Rockin' it.


Cheers to you, amigo!


www.tysonwright.com

4 Comments:

At 31.12.06, Blogger Tyson articulated...

Cory Sensei - I like that top pic - mind if I add it to my MySpace page?

I like your ink too - good choice.

 
At 31.12.06, Blogger coryandfarah articulated...

Tyson-san, of course, you are welcome to use the photo for your MySpace page. I think that it will work well for you. Might I also suggest this pic? I'm telling you, people need to see that Colgate smile of yours! Once again, congrats on the album.

Tyson, perhaps you would be willing to return the favor by marketing the launch of my photography website? How do you like this?

 
At 31.12.06, Blogger Dan articulated...

Cory. Nice tat. I knew you would finally find something worthwhile to immortalize on your forehead. By the way, who was the photographer? Outstanding pic!

 
At 4.1.07, Blogger LadyHAHA articulated...

How cool! I especially love your forehead slash ad billboard. Can I do that with my website?? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home