12.18.2006

Ink Done

Today, I took a little midday break from work and went along with my uncle to get some fresh ink at Classic Tattoo Parlor in Fullerton. It was cool to hang out and see Brett get the tattoo that he's been talking about for a while. Part of his tattoo included kanji so one of the reasons that I accompanied him, other than to hang out and take a few pics, was to make sure that they got it right! How many times have you seen some random dude with a tattoo that is supposed to say one thing yet says another?! Well, unless you can read kanji then maybe not all that often, but believe me, it happens all the time... But anyway, it was fun to hang out in the tattoo shop and see how things are done. Honestly, seeing Brett in that chair made me want to get some ink of my own.
So the question is, did I or didn't I?














4 Comments:

At 19.12.06, Blogger Eric articulated...

Let me guess- it says, "I love Farah" across your forehead.

Cool pics; nice self-portrait.

 
At 20.12.06, Blogger Ryan articulated...

You better not gone Manson with that tat on the forehead.

 
At 20.12.06, Blogger LadyHAHA articulated...

don't tell me you got a bullseye on your forehead...because I will accept that challenge. LOL! Just kidding!

 
At 20.12.06, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

Cory,

It has been a while That I dropped any messages. How is going!? Christmas is almost here, so I think it will be nice of me to drop by and say, "Merry Christmas!"

Josh started a studio/company in Taiwan, and I am there to help him out. Currently we have 2 employees (not including Josh & I) and hiring one more programmer! Wish us LUCK!

I miss U.S.A a lot, especially this time of the year. Farah mentioned you two bought a MAC!! How is it?? I got my MAC about 3 weeks ago, and I had so much "FUN" with it.. haha!!

Well, just drop by and say "hi." Hope my English is still understandable, take care!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home