1.31.2006

OJ did it.

23 oranges did it and they did it real good. After twisting my wrist fifty-six times tonight, it's only a matter of time before I am officially diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome.

Juicing is hard work. Sixty minutes hard work!

One hour plus fixty-six halves of oranges gave us just under a gallon.

And after all that hard work, guess who stopped by for a drink?! How's that fresh-squeezed OJ taste there, Farah? Pretty good, huh? And that's what makes it all worthwhile! But one thing is for sure--I won't be juicing again any time soon!!

7 Comments:

At 1.2.06, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

Uh, I'd like some pulp-free juice.

 
At 1.2.06, Blogger Eric articulated...

I'm sure it was a lot of work, but orange you glad you did it? ;) I think you guys need to invest in a simple electric juicer.

As always, nice photos!

 
At 1.2.06, Blogger coryandfarah articulated...

Eric, can you turnip the volume because I can't concentrate!! I think that I'm running out of juice~

Ryan, you no like-a-the pulp?

 
At 1.2.06, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

Actually, I love pulp and prefer it. That was just what I thought of saying.

 
At 1.2.06, Blogger Eric articulated...

Cory, I can't believed you squeezed another pun out of this post.

 
At 1.2.06, Blogger coryandfarah articulated...

Believe me, it wasn't easy. I twisted my arm in doing so.

 
At 1.2.06, Blogger Eric articulated...

Yes, but the fruits of your labor were worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home