9.20.2006

change


An offer that I could not refuse came knocking on my door and I found myself back in a familiar place earlier this week. Paths that crossed one year ago merged once again and I am presented with a set of new challenges and new opportunities, not to mention a major boost to my self-confidence. This is just what I needed. Sorry to keep things so vague at the moment but that's the way it has to be for now... I'll fill you in on the details sometime soon. This is just a quick post while I'm on my lunch break... Peace!

5 Comments:

At 20.9.06, Blogger Ryan articulated...

Glad for the change. Very cool.

 
At 20.9.06, Blogger House of Grace articulated...

I'm sure you're up for the challenge!

 
At 22.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

I'm giving it a BIG thumbs up too!!

 
At 27.9.06, Blogger LadyHAHA articulated...

I have no idea what's going on, but it sounds exciting! :D

 
At 30.9.06, Blogger coryandfarah articulated...

Thank you all, espeically House of Grace.

Elaine, I wish that I could say more but it's one of those things where you never know who is looking, or in this case, who is reading my blog. There are just too many weirdos out there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home