3.14.2006

Cory Dynamite

Over the weekend I picked up the Napoleon Dynamite talking doll for a whopping $2.64, one for me and one for Ryan, and Eric got in on the action too. Normally I wouldn't buy something like this because, one, I am not a big fan of the movie and, two, I just don't buy stuff like this. But when we saw that it was on sale for 80% off and that when you press the red button little Napoleon talks (eighteen movie quotes), I mean, who could pass that up?







So I had some fun taking some portrait shots of Napoleon. And I challenged Eric to a shoot off, so to speak, to see who could come up with the best portrait shot. For some reason, he didn't feel motivated to take photos of Napoleon but instead he worked on a way to create a new, improved Napoleon himself: Cory Dynamite!!!
Pretty sweet, huh?

"Just follow your heart. That's what I do."

5 Comments:

At 16.3.06, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

That's funny. Good job Eric.

 
At 16.3.06, Blogger Eric articulated...

Glad you like Cory Dynamite! And I love your link to the figurine and it's quotes. Flippin' funny!

 
At 16.3.06, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

I've never liked the look of Napoleon more!
Good work, Eric.
Ann

 
At 17.3.06, Blogger LadyHAHA articulated...

Stumbled upon your blog and your website and OMG, your photos are amazing. I have to go to Japan now. Awesome awesome.

Thought I'd give you props.

Did you go to Rowland High School?

 
At 22.3.06, Blogger coryandfarah articulated...

Sweet! I'm glad that everybody has taken a liking to Cory Dynamite. Way to go, Eric!

Hi Elaine. Glad that you stopped by. I'm assuming that you must be a fellow Rowland grad to recognize me as one. Did you graduate the year after me in '99? I think that I saw that on your myspace profile. Looks like you are a mommy with quite an extensive vocabulary (haha) and a knack for fashion and art. You write really well, too. Are you a writer? Thanks for the props, Elaine. It means a lot to me... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home