11.12.2005

What the duck?

It may be that Farah and I are the only ones in Sacramento who have not seen a duck with a do and that we are so easily ammused, because today we found just that--a duck with a Junichiro Koizumi (the Prime Minister of Japan) haircut! Isn't this the most funny-looking duck ever? It's certainly worth a couple of laughs and I sort of feel bad for it being the odd duck in the pond, but I have to wonder, in my lack of duck knowledge and experience, if this is what the duck is supposed to look like or if it some kind of defect? Or is this what Sacramento water does to your head? What's up with the do???


4 Comments:

At 13.11.05, Blogger Ryan articulated...

Cory, Jenny & I found a similar duck at McKinley (that may be where this photo came from). We named it "Mohawk" and we have not seen the duck for a couple of years. It's funmy that you include this picture. I wonder if our beloved Mohawk has come home...

 
At 14.11.05, Blogger coryandfarah articulated...

It appears that Mohawk has returned home! Welcome back, buddy!

 
At 14.11.05, Blogger Ryan articulated...

The Second Coming of Mohawk.

 
At 14.11.05, Blogger Eric articulated...

That is one goofy-looking duck. I'm thinking "Einstein" or "Bozo" might be appropriate names.

Nice redesign of the blog, by the way- it looks good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home