11.04.2005

What's going on?


My links have dissappeared from my blog and on Internet Explorer, my profile rests at the bottom right of the page, which is about a mile down from here. Anybody up for the journey? What's going on? Is this a result of something I did or am I being punished for not posting enough? I'd be glad to write in the code for the second time but not if the same thing is going to happen again... And as you can see from the picture above, I'm ready to bust some caps in yo' arse! Watch out!

Anyway, it has been a while since I've written anything because things have been kind of busy with houseguests and life itself, really. The day after Eric and Brenda returned to SoCal, Farah's friend, Stefanie, came for a quick two-day visit. Then after that, Sharon and Steven came for a three night visit and we gave them a brief tour of Sactown and went to San Francisco, otherwise known as "The City" in this neck of the woods, of course. I think that we'll forever be driving people back and forth to SF when we have visitors because the place is so damn cool! We went to "The City" and basically did all of the same stuff that we did last time but ended up spending a lot more time at Fishermen's Wharf, only because Sharon had the stomach for eating two crabs all by herself!!! I was amazed to see her eat so much in one sitting, but then again, she comes from the Lin Family--I should know better! It was really nice to see everybody again though. I think that it made us miss Southern California a little more, and being able to get together with friends and family so easily....

Since the past three weekends have been power-packed adventures, this weekend definitely needs to be low-key and full of rest. We'll try to catch up on some R&R and see what's new at Blockbuster. We'll see though...

5 Comments:

At 4.11.05, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

Sup home skillet? Looks like you're laying down some phat beatz behind the bridge...

 
At 4.11.05, Blogger coryandfarah articulated...

What's up, Jed! Long time no see. How are you? What a random day you picked to visit my blog! I normally don't look like I'm laying down phat beats behind the bridge, although I'd like to think that I do from time to time, so right now I feel as stupid as I look in the picture, but it's still nice to hear from you. Like I briefly said on your site, it's good to see that you're still playing music. After reading your bands' bios, I'm not quite sure what to expect you guys to sound like, but I'd really like to check it out sometime. Is there any chance that you guys will play a show near Sacramento? Catch you later man.

 
At 4.11.05, Blogger Ryan articulated...

Hey Cory, I see this from time to time with different blogs on the blogspot network. There must be a glitch in the matrix. You might want to just e-mail the help/support desk and they can maybe figure it out for you.

 
At 7.11.05, Blogger Eric articulated...

Hey Cory,

I hope you enjoyed your relaxing weekend at home. You guys really need a break from all those annoying houseguests- what a drag that can be. ;)

I think Blogger did some updating of their system over the weekend- maybe that contributed to the glitches in your page.

Hope to see you guys again soon, whether it's in L.A. or your neck of the woods. Talk to you later.

 
At 8.11.05, Blogger Ryan articulated...

So did you update your links again or did they just appear suddenly on the left side of the screen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home