10.11.2005

Back On-line!


We're finally back on-line (and with cable TV) as of this morning, and I posted some pics of our new place on my site for those of you who are interested in seeing what everything looks like. I can't say much now because I'm pressed for time; Farah has me going to the store to buy bamboo and some other funky stuff for dinner tonight while she is at work. Yes, she got a job!! I will explain more as soon as I can. We're having a friend over for dinner tonight so I have to take care of some things before Farah gets home.... Gotta go!! BYE for now. :)

2 Comments:

At 11.10.05, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam articulated...

coool dude! welcome to sacto. wish i could be there in person. take care.

 
At 12.10.05, Blogger Ryan articulated...

Bamboo? It's for eating?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home