4.28.2006

Farewell


Bad news. My thumb isn't as green as I thought it was. I went from this to a shriveled up plant in just two weeks. I thought that this time would be different because I watered the damn thing and made sure it got a nice spot in the sun whenever it needed it but things are not looking so good... Oh, well.


So I met a duck (or a goose?).


I walked around McKinley Park with a juicer and...


a swinger!


A new baby is...


on his way.


We can't wait to meet you, Thomas. Please come soon!

5 Comments:

At 28.4.06, Blogger mbeano articulated...

Plants hate me... I seem to kill off the impossible to kill ones as well

 
At 28.4.06, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

We own zero plants because I suck at keeping them alive. If it weren't for the sprinklers outside, I'm sure the grass would be dead too.

Great pics. I love the one of Noah on the swing, although I would probably not label him as a "swinger." :)

 
At 29.4.06, Blogger Matthew Vernie Liam articulated...

nice photos dude. sorry it's been so long since i've commented.

 
At 30.4.06, Anonymous Anonymous articulated...

And, you chided me for calling my plant of suicidal! Mine's been in therapy and although she's lost all but one of her original freezia blooms, it looks like some new buds are just starting to form.
Ann

 
At 30.4.06, Blogger Eric articulated...

Nice pics as always, Cory. I think that was a goose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home